Sunday, July 13, 2014

Oh what a lovely Sunday it has truly been! Let me start off by telling you guys what I did today, I got to spend some quality time with my little niece while her father (my brother) was at work, cleaned up my room so now it is all neat and organized, and got to do a face mask. Next up, I am going to do a mini manicure after I finish writing this. Also I found out that I am going to be doing visuals tomorrow early morning instead of selling on the floor, so I picked out my lunch and breakfast and let me just say.. It is all healthy and delicious!! So proud of myself! I am trying to get on this healthy kick by eating healthier and get a working out routine on like the one I had a few months ago. Trying to get fit and get healthy for my body for the future before I get old and it is too late. Such an amazing Sunday! You guys can probably tell by how much I am using the exclamation marks. haha. Well I gotta dash to start on my manicure. :)

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment