Tuesday, July 15, 2014

To See or Not To See: About Time...

After such a long hunt for the next optical for this year, I had finally found the one that I am most pleased with.. and the company is WARBY PARKER ! They are such an amazing company! Let me give you a little background about them from what I know. They are a company where whenever someone purchase a pair of eye glasses from them then they give a free pair to someone in need around the world. WP is basically like TOMS but for optical. When you go on their website (https://www.warbyparker.com/) you can order your glasses there or do the 5 days at home trial kit. What the at home trial kit is, is that you can pick any 5 of the eye glasses or sunglasses and they will ship you the demo glasses to your location and you can try them on for yourself instead of having to just wing it from looking at pictures online. The at home trial kit was what I did and I fell in love with just one of the five and luckily, it was the one that I wanted to get out of all of them when I was picking out the frames. Once you find the glasses you like, you ship back all the glasses and then order the ones you want and send them your prescriptions and they will do the rest.

When my glasses came home in the mail, I was extremely impressed with their packing! It came in a case, with a hard case with blue interior and even a glasses dust bag. Packing is everything to me and their packing is five stars! I definitely will be going back to WP for my next pair of glasses. I am even debating on getting a prescription sunglasses.
                                        
The ones I purchased are called The Ames in the color Whiskey Torte. And now here is a selfie of me wearing them. I just absolutely adore them so much! I had never been so pleased with a pair of glasses before and Warby Parker did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment