Thursday, July 17, 2014

I was never really an active type of person for the longest time I could remember; however, as of last year I was on a fitness kick. I was going to the gym about twice a week, sometimes twice in my day! I used to take cycling classes in the mornings or nights and would go almost religiously, but for the past nine months or so I have not one ounce of motivation or encouragement to hit the gym. I even cancelled my membership because I felt like there was no need for me to pay monthly if I wasn't going to use it. Three months has passed and gosh do I miss going to the gym!! I am debating of going back tomorrow and re-signing up and actually making time for it with my busy schedule with work and soon to be school once again. I know I can do it and get back on the fitness game and still maintaing a great day at work and school. I just have to be positive and motivate myself and this time, I know I can do it! Just being at the gym I know it will benefit me and make me eat more healthier foods. Plus, I am going on a cruise next summer and I have to look awesome in a swimming trunk! I might just meet the man of my life on the cruise ;p haha just kidding! 

Back to going back to the gym and getting active topic.. I also have been wanting to get a personal trainer to help me get in shape and set up a work out and eating healthier meal schedules. I will definitely keep you guys updated with this. I would encourage anyone to get active and get into fitness, it's a lifestyle that I feel like would help everyone out. But if anyone doesn't want to get on the fitness track then no worries, YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU FOR OWNING IT! :) muah! 

xoxo,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment