Friday, July 18, 2014

Good Morning!! Woke up feeling very energized and motivated which is an amazing way to wake up! Hopefully work will not take my call in shift today so I can finally start recording for my first YouTube video on my channel. It is going to be of course what everyone does for their first video.. What's In My Bag video. I will tweet and make a new post of it once I have filmed it and edited it. It might take a while because I only want the best for any of the viewers I get and plus I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to being creative.

But on another topic, for anyone who woke and isn't having a good day so far just remember times when you were the happiest and know that those moments are greater than just a bad day or even a few bad days. Cherish those moments whenever you are feeling down and just remember that there is someone who loves you and wants the best for you. If you are saying "No one loves me and no one wants the best for me." then just know that I DO! I love everyone even if they treated me wrong and I want nothing but the best for everyone. Now look in the mirror and see that beautiful or handsome face and know that whatever your goals are.. YOU CAN DO IT! :)

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment