Sunday, July 13, 2014

Oh How Much I Love My Sundays

Ever since summer had started, my manager asked me what two days I wanted off and I just told him that I would love Sundays off because they are family hang outs, and plus in retail eight hours on Sundays are basically openings and closings. I am NOT down for that! Now that I am off on Sundays, all I want to do is clean my room, go through my beauty drawer and get rid of anything that I don't use anymore or items that are expired, give myself a manicure, facial mask, read a book, and just an all around relaxing and pamper day. Also, I am thinking about filming my first YouTube video for my channel today. Hopefully I will go through with it. If not then I will film on Tuesday. SO excited and happy to pamper myself today! :)

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment