Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cannot believe that I have not posted anything in such awhile. Unfortunately, I have been busy with work and trying to find myself for the past few weeks. I have been reevaluating my life and the people I surrounded myself with and just trying to find motivation for myself. But I am happy to say that I am back and better than ever! More motivated to do good things in my life and got rid of all the negative bitches in my life that all they were doing was dragging me in down and unmotivated myself and my goals. Bye bitches!! haha. So another update on my summer to do list, a lot of things had changed and I won't be able to do majority of the things that I wanted to do, but it is alright because I know I will eventually get to do them. Trying to stay positive. I am so happy to be back and post new posts on a daily. 

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment