Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Summer To-Do List

This summer I plan on actually doing quite a lot of stuff to get my worth of a summer vacation, and with me working for a year now I have saved some money that I would not mind using for memories. Here are some of the things I would love to accomplish over the summer and plus they will be very fun posts to write about as well.


  • Start a blog and commit to it by writing in it daily
  • Start a YouTube channel and post on a daily 
  • Learn how to ride a bike (yes..I do not know how to ride a bike and I am 20 years-old.. Get over it)
  • Go to Palm Springs for a few days for relaxation and a little getaway 
  • Read two to three books (Been working on The Fault in Our Stars and next will be #Girlboss)
  • Start working out on a daily basis to get fit
  • Join a Pilates workout class 
  • Start eating healthy (lots and LOTS of greens and veggies..ew)  
  • Go to DisneyLand 
  • Start being organized and stay organized by using an agenda 
Hopefully I will be able to complete all of these tasks with amazing memories as an outcome. I cannot wait to see what this summer has in store for me this year.

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment